The Not-So Fine Print
- Group Classes
- I understand that “life happens,” which is why I offer a refund policy. If you are unable to complete a 6 week session of classes, up until the 4th week, you may request a refund for the remaining classes in the session as of the date of request, minus $20 per class that has occurred.
- Refunds will not be made after the end of the session of classes you are requesting your refund from.
- This refund policy does not include having to miss a class within the session. If you request a refund, that means you will not be attending the rest of the classes that session.
- If I need to cancel class, due to weather, illness, family emergency, travel plans, acts of gods, etc. a make-up class will be added to the end of the session. There will always be 6 class meetings before the class session ends.
- Refunds are not available for “Drop-In” classes.
- Private Lessons
- A $25 deposit is required upon scheduling your first private lesson.
- Deposits will be refunded if appointments are cancelled 48 hours in advance.
- Full payment is required when purchasing a Package.
- Cancellation, or rescheduling, of Private Lessons must be done over 48 hours in advance.
- If you miss this cancellation/rescheduling window, you may forfeit that lesson. Cancellation or rescheduling can be done within BusyPaws on your own, or you may e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or text 304-586-6013.
- Building Rental
- Rentals may not be cancelled or adjusted within 2 hours of your scheduled time.
- If you miss this cancellation/rescheduling window, you may forfeit your scheduled time without a refund.
- Under certain circumstances refunds or rescheduling may be permitted. Please reach out to email@example.com or text 304-586-6013.
- Online Training
- No Refunds will be made (webinars and workshops)! It is your responsibility to check your e-mail for the log-in information and ensure your technology is working properly.
- If you do not receive the log-in information e-mail, it is your responsibility to contact me 2 or more hours BEFORE the webinar is to go live!
Discounts – Group Classes Only
You may only use one offered discount at a time. Discounts do not stack. For example, if you have two dogs that were adopted from a rescue or shelter, you may elect to use the “2-Dog Same Household” Discount OR the 10% off for Rescue/Shelter Dog. If you have a Shelter/Rescue dog and you’re a returning client, you will only be offered one 10% discount. Discounts will not be honored after registration is completed.
Discounts cannot be applied to Drop-In Classes or Pro-Rated fees.
- Adopt10 – 10% off for dogs adopted from a shelter/rescue. Please provide a copy of the adoption contract.
- Cash – If you would prefer to pay by cash or check. Payment is due by the end of the first week of class.
- DropIn – If you plan on dropping in for classes. Drop-Ins must be pre-approved by Colleen.
- Multi25 – 25% off for families with multiple dogs, or the same dog taking multiple classes.
- Return10 – 10% off for returning students.
- VetMed – 20% off for professionals in the veterinary field.
Try-It-Out Policy – Group Classes Only
Are you a little on the fence about taking a class? With the Try-It-Out policy, this allows you to attend the first 2 classes of a class session without any financial commitment. After the first 2 classes, if you decide the class is not a good fit, stop coming to class, and you owe nothing. If you decide that you would like to continue with classes, you will be asked to pay for the entire class session by Week 3. Please let me know before the first class if you will be using this option.
Drop-In Policy – Group Classes Only
This option is for people who are unsure if they will be able to attend all classes in the session. For classes that “build” upon each week this option is not available. Please contact me if you are interested in using this option. Drop-In price is $20/class. Payment is expected by the end of class, unless other arrangements have been made prior to class. Refunds are not offered on Drop-In classes.
Puppy Hikes are considered “Drop-In” which are $10/puppy per hike.
Dogs over 6 months old, must have a current Rabies Certificate on file.
Puppies under 6 months old are required to provide a vaccine record, with the first vaccine having been given at least one week (7 days) prior to the start of class. Puppies do NOT need to have completed their Puppy Vaccine Series prior to the start of class. I follow the AVSAB recommendations on Puppy Socialization.
While a current Rabies vaccine is all we require for dogs to attend class, it is recommended that you adhere to your veterinarian’s advice on vaccines for communicable diseases, such as: Bordetella, distemper, hepatitis, parainfluenza, parvo virus, leptospirosis, Lyme, Canine Influenza (H3N2 & H3N8), etc. While we make every effort to provide a clean environment, Endless Pawsabilities, LLC is not responsible for any illness your dog may experience.
If your dog becomes sick please let us know ASAP so we can properly clean the facility and cancel classes if needed.
Class Size Limits
Minimum class size is 4 dogs. Maximum class size is 8 dogs. Over the years, I have noticed that teams get the best bang for their buck with these limits. Often dogs get too overwhelmed with too many dogs in class, but group classes also need other dogs to be present for dogs to learn how to work around other dogs.
Classes may be cancelled for lack of interest. Classes may be added for overwhelming interest.